Experts agree that meeting the basic needs of shelter, water and food is rarely enough to maintain an animal’s total well being in body, mind, and emotions.
Human animal parents can learn from the new practices of many zoos and wildlife parks: give the animals daily tasks that keep them busy, relieve boredom, exercise their bodies and stimulate their minds.
Check out the below list and find some stimulation that both you and your animal might enjoy.
1) LEARN ANIMAL COMMUNICATION: one of the most wonderful gifts to give yourself and your animal is to learn inter-species communication. Anyone can do it, and plenty of information is available to learn how. You can also contact a professional animal communicator for one-on-one or group training.
2) INTERACTIVE TOYS: introduce these increasingly popular boredom-blaster items into the animal’s environment, then move them around every few days. Horses and other pasture animals like to roll spools and chase balls just like home-bound animals do, and the activity is good exercise.
3) FOOD HUNT: animals naturally forage for food in the wild. Toys are available that can be filled with food and left for the animal to hunt down and open.
4) GUARD THE HOME: before you leave your house or apartment, tell your animal friend(s) that they’ve been assigned the job of keeping your home safe and protected.
5) INCREASE EXERCISE VIA LEARNING: teaching your animals new tricks stimulates your mind and body as well as that of your pets. I recently saw a kit to teach tricks to aquarium fish. Why not?
6) TAKE A CLASS: Your local community’s animal-related businesses may offer classes with additional ideas to keep your pets busy, including handmade toys and boredom-blasters.
7) TAKE A WALK: Dogs aren't the only animals who enjoy getting out of the home. People are now walking their cats, pot-bellied pigs, and reptiles.
8) JOIN A GROUP: Depending on your type of pet, you may want to join groups that meet and compete in activities or events that animals enjoy like obstacle courses or fun, easy races. No groups or events like this in your community? Start one yourself for the sake of the animals!
9) ACTIVATE THE MERIDIAN SYSTEM: meridians are invisible energy channels that become clogged due to inactivity, stress, or trauma. You can easily correct that by simultaneously running your hand from the top of your pet's head, down the spine to the base of the tail and saying,
"I now recharge and rebalance my animal's meridian system to 100% effectiveness."
"I now recharge and rebalance all beneficial cells in my animal's body to 100% well being."
Doing this daily or weekly may also deepen the heart bond that you both share as well as provide holistic balance.
When we provide invigorating environments to keep their minds active, we'll help them live happier, healthier, longer, and higher quality lives.
Check out more free animal articles, videos, ebooks, and audios on
Bless you for taking excellent care of your animals!
Thank you for reading this article!
This article's clearing statements can be used to clear ANY animal's meridians... use at your own risk,
does NOT replace a doctor's care!
This video shows how to relieve any kind of your animal's fears using my HANDS-ON animal GVM clearing method.
Your Center for Mind-Body Well Being with Author Colleen M Flanagan
Copyright © Emotional Rescue. All rights reserved. Phoenix, AZ, USA
Do your animals need in-depth Emotional Rescues?
"I am a Reiki master, I use EFT, and can dowse (well, sorta) and yesterday I used all of them upon feeling out of sorts and the feeling came back until I zapped it with FREED (Colleen's EFT Shortcut)! I woke up this a.m. feeling wonderful. I am using it on my cats.
IT IS A MIRACLE! Thank you so much!"
Grab your FREE COPY of Animal Communication, Animal Well Being
You and your family can learn to easily and quickly communicate with animals, as I did!
You'll also receive a bi-monthly holistic e-zine with videos for humans and pets.
All my secrets to helping our animal friends back to well being are in this ebook! Click HERE or on the below image for details.
NINE Ideas to IMPROVE
Your Pets' Life Quality